Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome to Odinworlds

Firstly thank you to the Japanese President of the Odin fan club for support, info and material that will be put up on the blog. My mission and overall goal with the creation of Odinworld is to display pictures, designs, collectibles, reviews, information and the legend of the anime classic: Odin - Photon Space Sailer Starlight. All reviews that are collected will be fully credited to the original reviewer and are used without permission, if I have used your review on this blog and you don’t want it on Odinworld please email me at reganstrongblood@gmail.com and said article/review will be removed immediately. On the other hand if you see something you wrote/reviewed on Odinworld why not just be cool with it, you are building the monster which will become Odin world. I will provide links to torrents of the uncut movie along with links to pod cast reviews of Odin. I have a anime podcast called Anime82 and will do my own review of Odin in honour of the creation of Odinworld. You may notice the intro provided by the Japanese president is somewhat hard to understand, but as he took the time and effort to honour us with a intro, I have left the intro untouched. Love it or hate it Odin is now part of the world....Odinworld!

Regan Strongblood

No comments:

Post a Comment